Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh, No! SNOW!!!


Oh, well. So much for Spring! Its been snowing hard all day and any attempts to shovel walks are negated by fresh snow. So put down that snow shovel and lets build a snowman, why don't we???
I broke the news to my students that I'll be on Mt. St. Helens while they're demonstrating their accumulated wisdom of our Democracy, Leadership and Schooling class that I'm teaching here at Whitworth. They are relaxing more with me, so we're having more fun! They are so diligent, compliant and hard-working that it seems whatever needs to be done gets done with no complaints! I'm getting spoiled!
I still can't figure out how much of the culture here is related to the NorthWest, the selection process of Whitworth or Presbyterian vs. Lutheran issues. Though I suspect that folk here in Spokane have become a community because they have a common enemy: The Weather!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the snow. We have 70 degrees with trees blooming and lots of sun - our new park is open too
    Enjoy your experiences there!

    ReplyDelete